Wednesday





Think about one of your favorite romantic movies. Now think, did it have a scene where the two main actors somewhere kissed in the rain? Yes? No?

 Even if the movie you picked didn’t involve this action, what is it about kissing in the rain that we find so fascinating. Sure, its wet and cold, so being close just comes natural, but when you think about it, someone is just going to end up sick ( right, mother always told you not to play outside in the rain ).

Yet, it seems every relationship should have that one moment of kissing in the rain. The idea of the rain just washing away everything and leaving only that raw and clean, stripped away feeling, yet still being attracted to one another that makes you just feel, well, special.

Really this was all sparked by a recent song I heard ( and if you listened to the album from my last post it’s what got me thinking). So, I thought about all my favorite scenes from movies where the two main actors kissed in the rain. Here are just a few I could find video for.

Check them out, and also, share what your favorite scenes are. There are so many. 

Everyone knows this one - it was even redone on The O.C. but it is still one no one will ever forget

Spiderman 



Another favorite, ( and a favorite movie as well ) is this scene. Though it does also include a cat, it's not like it sounds. The kiss actually happens around 4:15 but just watch the whole thing. 


Breakfast At Tiffany's 



This is one I think that a lot of people forget about, yet it is such a great scene. Especially since it matches the opening of the film. 

Sweet Home Alabama 



Cliche I know, but this is my favorite favorite scene. I could watch this movie every week. Sit down with a glass or two of wine and just push play. I even now know a couple that this reminds me of and it makes it so much more fun when I get to visit with them and wonder if their life and story are like this. 

The Notebook 

Though, I actually like this clip better, I just couldn't post it.





No comments:

Post a Comment